Due to COVID-19 pandemic, this workshop will be held via Zoom until April 30,2020. At the scheduled workshop time, please follow the link below to join the virtual workshop. Zoom can be downloaded for free to your PC, Mac or smart phone. To get started and create an account, visit http://www.zoom.us. This process takes two minutes.
Are you contemplating opening a business in Galveston County?
The GCSBDC is ready to assist you every step of the way in this process. The first step in the process is to attend the no-cost group orientation session where many topics will be discussed.
A few of the topics covered will be:
- How to start a business in Galveston County
- What should a business plan contain?
- What form of business organization is best for my business?
- What assistance can the GCSBDC and their advisors provide me?
- What funding is available for my business and how do I get it?
At the end of the orientation session the advisor will discuss setting up no-cost one-on-one counseling sessions.
Join Zoom Virtual Workshop
Meeting ID: 733 746 503